Dali Museum & Figueres Tour
Discover the charming town center of Figueres and visit the Dali Museum through the experience of your local licensed guide.
The museum is a former theatre that Dali turned into a museum creating his biggest masterpiece. The building holds the most extensive collection of his art and it is a true immersion to his dream-like and surreal universe. Then continue with a guided tour to the town of Figueres where you will see the house where Dali was born and where he lived. You will learn why this town filled with Art Nouveau architecture fostered Dali into becoming one of the greatest geniuses of the 20st century.
Price: on request
Tickets with direct access to the Dali Museum: 13€ per person (children up to 14 free)
Approximate tour length: 2 /2.5 hours
Get tour immediate confirmation
Book in advance: Since the museum gets booked out pretty fast, it is highly recommended to book your tour 48h in advance to assure ticket and guide availability
- Explore the Dali Theatre-Museum, designed by the artist himself
- Get to see the artist’s most extensive art collection
- Immerse yourself in one of the most creative minds of the 20st century
- Discover all secrets from his art and life
- See where Salvador Dali was born and where he lived
- Visit the famous Rambla
- Get to see the many Art Nouveau buildings
- Licensed English-speaking expert guide
- Skip the line at the Dali Theatre-Museum in Figueres
- Images and props related to Figueres
All tours will take place following a series of hygiene measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19. The tour guide will send you beforehand a safety protocol guideline. The use of a facemask will be mandatory for both the guide and the attendees.
© 2020 annapersonalguide