Dali Museum & Gala Dali Castle
This tour is a complete surreal experience where you will enjoy the unique art of Salvador Dali and learn all the secrets and private life linked to the artist and his wife Gala.
At the Dali Museum we will take in his impressive collection of artwork, learn about his artistic journey and discover why he became one of the most important artists of the last century.
Then head on to The Castle of Pubol, a gift from Dali to his beloved wife, Gala. The building is a medieval gem from the 14th century once owned by the town’s barony and restored by Dali into a very surreal and special place. You will learn the secrets and stories of this unique couple through the wonderland of the castle.
This tour can also be combined with a visit to Dali’s House in Cadaques. Feel free to ask for any information, we are happy to help and adjust to your needs and interests.
Price: on request
Tickets with direct access with your guide: Dali Museum 13€ per person (children up to 14 free), Gala-Dali Castle 8€ per person (children up to 14 free),
Approximate tour length: 5 hours
Get tour immediate confirmation
Book in advance: Since the museum gets booked out pretty fast, it is recommended to book your tour 48h in advance to assure ticket and guide availability
- Explore the Dali Theatre-Museum, designed by the artist himself
- Get to see the artist’s most extensive art collection
- Discover all secrets from Gala-Dali’s Castle in Pubol
- Immerse yourself in Dali’s wonderland
- Licensed English-speaking expert guide throughout the tour
- Skip the line at the Dali Theatre-Museum in Figueres and at the Gala-Dali Castle
© 2023 annapersonalguide