Game of Thrones - Girona
Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Braavos and King’s Landing and stroll through the narrow, cobbled streets of the Medieval and Roman Old Town of Girona. Discover the filming locations of season 6 of Game of Thrones and the 2.000 years of history of this town with an official local guide passionate about the series and Girona. We will follow the steps of Arya Stark and Jaime Lannister searching the actual filming locations while we learn the amazing history and charm of this place.
The guide will have an Ipad to show you the locations of Game of Thrones filmed in Girona so we are able to compare them with the real spots.
Price: on request
Children up to 10 free
Approximate tour length: 1.5 / 2 hours
Get tour immediate confirmation
Book in advance: Since the tour gets booked out pretty fast during high season, it is recommended to book your tour 48h in advance to assure guide availability.
- Visit the Games of Thrones locations of Girona
- See where the streets of Braavos and King’s Landing are located
- Follow the footsteps of Arya Stark and Jamie Lannister
- Marvel at the steps of the Great Sept of Baelor on the historical façade of the Cathedral of Santa María
- Explore one of the most fascinating cities in Catalonia and discover its cultural heritage
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Videos and images of Game of Thrones on an iPad
- Private guided tour
© 2023 annapersonalguide