Girona & Dali Museum
A Girona and the Dali Museum tour lets you take in Dali’s unique art and the scenic wonders of Girona all in one day! This day tour is full of treats, no matter your age or interest. You will discover the unique Dalí Museum in Figueres design by the artist himself along with a visit to the medieval area of Girona.
You will soak in the surreal and fantastic world of Dalí in his own Museum, which he considered his masterpiece and where he lived during his later years. You will surely understand why this is one of the most visited museums in the world.
In Girona you will be stunned by its medieval quarter and its views from the Onyar River. We will discover its impressive gothic cathedral along with the medieval walls, ancient monasteries, churches and one of the best-preserved Jewish Quarters in the world. Its maze-like cobblestoned, narrow streets are just a joy to explore
Price: on request
Tickets with direct access with your guide: Dali Museum 13€ per person (children up to 14 free)
Approximate tour length: 5/6 hours
Get tour immediate confirmation
Book in advance: Since the Dali museum gets booked out pretty fast, it is recommended to book your tour 48h in advance to assure ticket and guide availability
- Explore the Dali Theatre-Museum, designed by the artist himself
- Discover the world’s largest collection of works by Dali
- Journey through the extraordinary imagination of Salvador Dali
- Explore Girona’s narrow cobblestone alleys with a knowledgeable guide
- Stroll the maze of streets in Europe’s best-preserved Jewish Quarter
- See the brightly-colored houses on the banks of the Onyar River
- Licensed English-speaking expert guide
- Skip the line at the Dali Theatre-Museum in Figueres
- Private guided tour in Girona
All tours will take place following a series of hygiene measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19. The tour guide will send you beforehand a safety protocol guideline. The use of a facemask will be mandatory for both the guide and the attendees.
© 2020 annapersonalguide