A visit to the Dali Museum is a unique experience that one cannot miss. The building was a former theatre turned into a museum by Salvador Dali himself. The artist worked during many years to finally conclude his museum, which he considered as his biggest masterpiece. The building holds the most extensive collection of his art and it is a true immersion to his dream-like and surreal universe. Your local expert guide will help you unveil all the secrets and hidden images of the artist’s mind and creations. By the end of the tour you will surely understand why this is one of the most visited museums in the world.
A tour to the Dali Theatre-Museum can also be combined with a visit to Dali’s House in Cadaques or the Paratge de Tudela. Feel free to ask for any information, we are happy to help and adjust to your needs and interests.
Price: on request
Tickets with direct access with your guide: 13€ per person (children up to 14 free)
Approximate tour length: 1.5 / 2 hours
Get tour immediate confirmation
Book in advance: Since the museum gets booked out pretty fast, it is recommended to book your tour 48h in advance to assure ticket and guide availability
- Explore the Dali Theatre-Museum, designed by the artist himself
- Get to see the artist’s most extensive art collection
- Immerse yourself in one of the most creative minds of the 20st century
- Discover all secrets from his art and life
- Licensed English-speaking expert guide
- Skip the line at the Dali Theatre-Museum in Figueres
© 2023 annapersonalguide