Visit Girona on a journey through 2000 years of history! Admire the cathedral and be surprised by the colorful spectacle of the houses along the Onyar River. See its medieval center (a filming location for Game of Thrones), its impressive churches and one of the best-preserved Jewish Quarters in the world. We are going to walk on its maze-like cobblestoned lanes, still intact and very much like they were over 500 years ago. These narrow streets are just a joy to explore. We will also discover the famous Arab Baths, ancient monasteries and the impressive views from its medieval walls.
Being the second largest city in Catalonia, surprisingly Girona will get you to experience the calm and ease of its people and charm.
Price: on request
Children up to 10 free
Approximate tour length: 1.5 / 2 hours
Get tour immediate confirmation: within 6 hours
Book in advance: Since the tour gets booked out pretty fast during high season, it is recommended to book your tour 48h in advance to assure guide availability.
- Discover the centuries-old architectural treasures of this town perched on a hill
- Explore Girona’s narrow cobblestone alleys with a knowledgeable guide
- Climb to the old medieval walls and enjoy the heartbreaking views
- Travel back to medieval times visiting one of the most well-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe
- Visit the famous red bridge designed by Gustave Eiffel
- Discover the filming locations from the Game of Thrones series
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Private guided tour
© 2023 annapersonalguide