Discover the charming town center of Figueres through the experience of a local licensed guide. We invite you to take an informative guided tour while you stroll through the historical center. Discover the history and the secrets of the most emblematic places of Figueres: the Rambla, the medieval church of Saint Peter, the houses where Salvador Dali lived, some anecdotes about Narcis Monturiol, the inventor of the submarine who was born in Figueres… And much more!
Join one of our regular tours organized by the Figueres Tourism Board.
Price: Full fare (+10 Years Old) 4€
Reduced fare (students, seniors) 2.5€
Approximate tour length: 1.5
Get tour immediate confirmation
Departures and times: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4pm, Saturdays at 7pm
Meeting Point: Tourism Office by St.Peter’s Church –right next to the Dali Museum.
Languages: English, Spanish, French and Catalan
- Discover the medieval history of Figueres: St. Peter’s Church, the old walls, the Jewish Quarter.
- See where Salvador Dali was born and where he lived
- Learn about the Dali Museum
- Visit the famous Rambla
- Get to see the many Art Nouveau buildings
- Find out about Narcis Monturiol, the inventor of the submarine
- Learn about the Toys and Emporda Museum
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Small group tour
- Images and props related to Figueres
- Glass of DO Emporda wine voucher
All tours will take place following a series of hygiene measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19. The tour guide will send you beforehand a safety protocol guideline. The use of a facemask will be mandatory for both the guide and the attendees.
© 2020 annapersonalguide