Dali Museum & Emporda Winery Experience
This tour is a total experience for all senses! We will discover the amazing and unique world of Salvador Dali through the museum that he once designed; along with a visit to a winery from the prestigious DO Emporda.
The Dalí Museum holds the most extensive collection of his art and it is a true piece of artwork itself. Your local expert guide will help you unveil all the secrets and hidden images of the artist’s mind and creations. Then we will head to the heart of the Emporda region where we will visit a wine cellar, walk by its vineyards and admire the stunning views of the hills beyond. You will also try 3 different wines followed by the explanations of an expert oenologist.
This is a perfect experience to learn more about the great artist of Dali and have a better understanding of the Catalan wines and the world-famous region’s gastronomy linked to them.
Price: on request
Tickets with direct access with your guide: Dali Museum 13€ per person (children up to 14 free)
Approximate tour length: 5/6 hours
Get tour immediate confirmation
Book in advance: Since the Dali museum gets booked out pretty fast, it is recommended to book your tour 48h in advance to assure ticket and guide availability
- Explore the Dali Theatre-Museum, designed by the artist himself
- Discover the world’s largest collection of works by Dali
- Journey through the extraordinary imagination of Salvador Dali
- Visit at a wine cellar chosen for its excellent wines, their innovative philosophy and relaxing setting
- Wine tasting at D.O. Emporda winery with an expert oenologist.
- Licensed English-speaking expert guide
- Skip the line at the Dali Theatre-Museum in Figueres
- Visit at a wine cellar of the D.O. Emporda
- Wine tasting of 3 different types of wines followed by the explanations of an expert oenologist
© 2023 annapersonalguide